Thinking About Thinking
We spend so much of our time thinking. But rarely, if ever, do we create the space to think about how we’re thinking.
In this 60-minute talk, I break down:
- Healthy vs unhealthy creative processes
- Your brain on creativity
- Why we always want more time
- A revised definition of creativity
- The importance of structure in creativity
- A healthy creative culture
- The importance of creating for yourself
In just one hour, your team will become a more efficient, more confident creative group. From accountants to art directors, this will benefit all in attendance.
Time: 60 minutes plus Q+A
To set up a free 15-minute discovery call, email email@example.com.
*Talks are virtual unless I’m in your city.
“The mind is infinite in its wisdom but the brain is like a stupid little dog that is easily trained.”
— Jerry Seinfeld on the Tim Ferris podcast